- Food Industry
5-star BRCGS rating
ProCert Achieves the prestigious BRCGS 5-star rating!
A significant step in the food industry: ProCert has proudly received the prestigious 5-star rating from BRCGS. This achievement underlines ProCert's commitment to excellence, safety and quality.
The 5-star rating from BRCGS is a testament to ProCert's unwavering commitment to maintaining the highest standards of food safety and compliance. Through rigorous audits and stringent assessments, ProCert has proven its ability to consistently meet and exceed industry benchmarks, setting a new standard for excellence in the sector.
The 5-star rating from the BRCGS not only underlines ProCert's position as an industry leader, but also gives customers additional confidence in the safety and quality of its products. With this prestigious award, ProCert is able to further strengthen its reputation and drive continued growth and success in the market.
Stay tuned as ProCert continues to raise the bar and set new standards in the food industry.
- Food Industry
Information concerning Version 9 of the BRCGS Food
Version 8 of BRCGS Global Standard for Food Safety is now available. Its application is mandatory from 1 February 2023.
Version 9 of the BRCGS Food is available and can be downloaded free of charge here.
All BRCGS Food audits from 1 February 2023 onwards must be performed according to version 9.
Overview of the main changes:
• Audit protocol: new option with "blended" audit
• Food safety culture, stronger and more detailed approach and requirements • Improved control of outsourced activities
• New requirements for food fraud and food defence
• New requirements for staff training
• New section for sites with primary processing activities
• Minor changes to several requirements, which need to be adapted before the audit.
Our training partner “Progress Excellence” organized also full day workshops on the subject